List:       php-qa
Subject:    Re: [PHP-QA] tests/basic/021.phpt typo
From:       Johannes =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schl=FCter?= <johannes () schlueters ! de>
Date:       2010-11-18 18:10:32

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 17:04 +0200, Eyal Teutsch wrote:
> Hi Felipe & Patrick,
>
> thank you both for your prompt replies.
>
> How do I actually obtain commit access to tests?

If you don't have an account, yet fill out this form:
http://www.php.net/svn-php.php
(be careful at the "For what purpose do you require a SVN account"
question ;-) ) This will then require manual approval so it could take a
day or two (or more) for being processed.

I case you already have an account: What's the username?

johannes