List:       php-qa
Subject:    [PHP-QA] Starting a TestFest in DC
From:       Joseph LeBlanc <contact () jlleblanc ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 23:36:28

Hello,

I'm organizing a one-day TestFest here in Washington, DC. I've
already got ahold of some people who are interested; right now we're
just trying to nail down the date. Even though it's the end of the
month, there's interest in doing it on the 31st as it is a couple of
days before the DC PHP Conference. Would mentors still be available
that late?

-Joe