List:       php-qa
Subject:    [PHP-QA] PEAR-CVS list is getting spammed, please read and forward if appropriate
From:       Justin Patrin <papercrane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 17:11:34

I know this isn't directly related to you, please forward to the
appropriate person or point me in the right direction.

The pear-cvs list is getting lots of spam. It's a waste of resources
to be sending out someone's spam to PHP lists. It's also damn
annoying. There has been talk on the pear-dev list about this topic.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pear-dev&m=108861461224999&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pear-dev&m=108800215707534&w=2

We would appreciate it if it could be locked down as no one should be
sending e-mail to the cvs list except for the cvs mailer.

Thanks for your time.

--
paperCrane --Justin Patrin--