List:       php-pear
Subject:    Re: [PHP-PEAR] Working Samples of Submissions
From:       André Langhorst <andre () php ! net>
Date:       2001-02-23 5:31:03

> Having recently tackled the XML/RPC.php and not being too familiar with
> XML, *god* it would be easier.  You'd also have others looking at the code
> we're writing examine working samples, etc.

once upon a time, we have discussed that all modules should equipped
with basic examples

I just stumbled around in /PEAR/installer.php and wondered how to use
it, well... [insert-not-living-in-an-ideal-world-phrase-here] ;)

andré

--
· André Langhorst        t: +49 331 5811560 ·
· andre@php.net          m: +49 173 9558736 ·