List:       php-pear
Subject:    Re: [PHP-PEAR] New Directory: Numbers
From:       Adam Trachtenberg <adam () student ! net>
Date:       2000-12-25 5:12:34

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000, Sterling Hughes wrote:

>     I'm going to create a new cvs directory for PEAR, "Numbers" where all sorts
> of classes relating to manipulating numbers (in a non-mathematical sense, ie,
> converting decimal numbers to roman numerals).  If there are no big objections
> within the next day or two, I'll go ahead and create the directory...

FWIW, a long time ago, I ported Nums2Words.pm to PHP. It was so long ago,
it's neither in a class, nor for PHP 4. But, I will try to modernize it a
little bit and contribute it to PEAR.

-adam

PS: I'm going on a vacation, so I won't get anything done on this until
January.

--
/ adam maccabee trachtenberg | visit college life online \
\ adam@student.net           | http://www.student.com    /