List:       php-pear
Subject:    Re: [PHP-PEAR] PHPDoc comment problem
From:       Alex Black <enigma () turingstudio ! com>
Date:       2000-12-19 1:25:35

hi andrei,

there are a bunch of problems with PHPDoc right now... one of the members of
my team has been in contact with the author, and he says he's a bit busy but
will continue to improve it.

One of our big problems, is you don't seem to be able to name files, so it
uses the paths, which in our case can get a little annoying :)

it also doesn't seem to like @author tags.

-a

--
Alex Black, Head Monkey