List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] PATCH for #12581, #7374: dbase boolean import error
From:       "Lawrence E. Widman" <widman () cardiothink ! com>
Date:       2001-08-08 3:43:07

I have put the patch for this problem in ext/dbase/dbase.c as
diff -u against today's CVS in
http://www.cardiothink.com/downloads/dbase.diff-u.20010806.patch

RCS Id line in the ext/dbase/dbase.c file in the CVS copy I
used is:
/* $Id: dbase.c,v 1.45 2001/08/06 12:26:55 sniper Exp $ */

The patch is released under the GNU license.  Please edit to
fit.  Credit as appropriate would be appreciated. Please let me
know if I can provide any further information.

- Larry Widman (widman at cardiothink.com)