List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] Re: Bug #12581 Updated: boolean fields not imported (patches enclosed)
From:       "Lawrence E. Widman" <widman () cardiothink ! com>
Date:       2001-08-05 20:44:09

Andy,

> this is not a bug...already forwarded to php-dev@lists.php.net
>
> Thanks for your help, but next time just send it to php-dev@lists.php.net
> and don't open a bug about it.

Man, what a fast reply!  I didn't think I should open a bug
report about it, but I submitted the same patches to somewhere
in php-land in 3/01 and never heard anything back....

Just out of curiosity, why is this not a bug?  The program
behavior is incorrect, and patches fix it.  Surely it's not a
feature?  In fact, there is a bug report (#7374) from
10/20/2000 for the same problem that remains open (i.e.,
unsolved). :)

Cheers - Larry