List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] Bug #2410: ifx_affected_rows error
From:       kangkw () prolagns ! co ! kr
Date:       1999-09-30 1:46:23

From:             kangkw@prolagns.co.kr
Operating system: Solrais6.0
PHP version:      3.0.12
PHP Bug Type:     DBM/DBA related
Bug description:  ifx_affected_rows error

Hello, PHP Developer.
My name's ku-won Kang.
This is the south Korea.

I can't english very well.

So, I have a one problem that is not correspond to the result of a row when after \
executed 'ifx_affected_rows'. For exmaple, In this sql statements "select nickname \
from addressbook where id  = 'kangkw';", table of the 'addressbook' has 4 rows about \
name of the 'id'. but result of the 'ifx_affected_rows' has only 2 rows. That is same \
in an other case it's if name of id has 3, 4, 5, anything. If you possible about the \
problem, I'll wait for your help as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours.