List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] new LDAP function: ldap_modify_batch
From:       Ondřej Hošek <ondra.hosek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 20:20:33

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Christopher Jones <
christopher.jones@oracle.com> wrote:

> This should have an RFC sooner rather than later.  See
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc

Alright. It kinda looked like that RFCs are only for core language
features, so I wrote to the mailing list instead, but I'll gladly write an
RFC as well.

Can you liaise with Etienne (CC'd)?  He is planning/hoping to merge some
> LDAP
> changes too.

Ah yes, I can see how that would be beneficial: he's introducing support
for the LDAPControl arguments. I'll discuss it with him.

Cheers,
~~ Ondra