List:       php-internals
Subject:    =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW1BIUC1ERVZdIEFib3V0IHN5bnRheCBvZiBjb25maWcudw==?=
From:       <fanyifan () nhn ! com>
Date:       2010-09-20 8:25:59

Thanks, I have read a lot of examples about config.win32, and at last I found enough \
information to understand its syntax and wrote my own config.win32.

It seems that there is no special person to maintain the documentation. And recently \
I am learning to develop PDO driver, and I find that some contents of PDO \
documentation are also out of date. Fortunately, there are enough comments in its \
header file and several PDO driver examples. Maybe in PHP, source codes are its \
documentation. :)

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Pierre Joye [mailto:pierre.php@gmail.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2010Äê9Ô 20ÈÕ 15:11
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ·¶Ò»­[
³­ËÍ: internals@lists.php.net
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [PHP-DEV] About syntax of config.w32 and config.m4

hi,

2010/9/20 ·¶Ò»­[ <fanyifan@nhn.com>:
> Hi guys, I have encountered a problem when I writing config.w32 and config.m4 about \
> my extension.
> The online doc on PHP.net only gives some examples, but where can I find a complete \
> syntax reference about them?

There is no updated documentation, however the PECL repository and the
PHP sources are full of exampe :)

--
Pierre