List:       php-internals
Subject:    RE: [PHP-DEV] Cannot register classes after MINIT
From:       Jeff Brown <jb_jeff () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-19 19:00:29

What differentiates user declared classes from "built in" classes? I am not sure \
whether 'extension' defined classes (PDO for example) are what you consider "built \
in", but to better understand, is there some special treatment PHP gives classes \
defined in a certain manner (like those defined at the MINIT stage)? If you could \
elaborate that would help me greatly. Furthermore I have decided with the kind help \
of the #php.pecl people (some of them are here I guess) to debug PHP (thank god for \
--enable-debug) and see what goes on, will let you know if I find anything. Thanks :D