List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] PHP6's future
From:       mm w <0xcafefeed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-31 10:11:32

Those things were already deprecated, it's good thing that php 5.3
finally broke bad code, php 5 (since the first alpha) is there since a
while, drupal is drupal if folks don't want to fix it,  what's the big
deal there? just pach it yourself it's open source isn't it? so
nothing stop you to fork, what's the matter with the language
implementation internal-list seriously drupal I don't care, drupal is
not php and won't decide for keeping legacy support or not, so
complain to drupal team not here