List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] Closures and $this: Please vote!
From:       Christian Seiler <chris_se () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-12-24 12:19:44

Hello again,

A quick summary of the votes so far (since 15th December):

internals@ votes:

0:  (1) Alexey Zakhlestin
A:  (1) Hannes Magnusson
C:  (0) -
D:  (0) -
A+: (2) Christian Seiler, Joey Smith
AS: (1) Stanislav Malyshev
     5 votes

[AS is Stas' version with bind/bindTo but no implicit
$obj->x = function () { ... } ; $obj->x(); without userland implementing
it in __call]

non-internals@ votes:

0:  (0) -