List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] PHP 5.3.0RC2
From:       Lukas Kahwe Smith <mls () pooteeweet ! org>
Date:       2009-04-28 10:51:39

Aloha,

So seriously .. Thursday next week we will release RC2. This means a
commit freeze for all but build fixes and README commits starting
Monday evening. Also with RC2 any feature additions, regardless of how
small, will no longer be allowed (when in doubt if a patch is a
feature addition or a bug fix, ask one of the RMs). We are looking to
really wrap things up quickly now. So if necessary expect an RC3
within 2 weeks after RC2. And we will continue with this cycle until
we have a final release.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org