List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] New INIs, Round Two.
From:       Eric Stewart <ericleestewart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-19 5:19:05

Christopher,
I looked into the addition of the use of variables in the INI files and I
wasn't able to find much documentation on it. Also, I haven't been able to
play with them and see exactly how they work. For now I don't feel confident
in adding my own comments about it. If you want to write up the comments
about it, I'll be happy to include those.

Eric