List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] spl_autoload vs __autoload
From:       "Andrew Mason" <slackmase2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-29 1:40:53

Thanks for your replies guys.

Part of the reason why I asked here is because of a previous posting a
while back where Stas seemed to suggest that the spl_autoloader was
superior but from reading the api i didn't know if this was purely
from a flexibility point of view or if there was more too it. I
probably should have been more specific in my question.

kind regards
Andrew