List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] CVS Account Request: jordao
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Jord=E3o?=" <carlosjordao () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-26 18:11:15

Hi Olivier,
  I have seen your page and your code. I "phpized" it and everything
compiled without problems, what led me to wander why it wasn't include in
PECL.
  Antony, as I said, I want to use Double Metaphone on my work. First, I
have thought propose the Olivier work to be included. Second, as the Double
Metaphone is my main goal, I will use it and test, to know how good it will
behave on my project - generate metaphones strings for brazilian names. My
first impression says it will be fine. If not, I would study Olivier's code
to make the appropriate modifications (with his supervision/permission) or
propose a new metaphone method, to be used. Anyway, I will read that PCEL
page you mentioned before submitting a new account request.
  Thanks,
          Jord=E3o