List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] [PHP DEV] CVS account extra karma request
From:       Andy Wharmby <andy.wharmby () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-24 14:43:11

Hi Internals
       I  am working with Zoe Slattery and Raghbansh Kumar developing
new PHPT testcases for PHP and I would like to request the necesary
karma to
to commit new tests. I already have a CVS  account (id=wharmby) so just
need the necessary extra karma to drop the test cases.

Regards
    Andy

Andy Wharmby
IBM United Kingdom Limited