List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: PHP Extension authors - please join the PECL community
From:       Brian Foddy <brian.foddy () nwa ! com>
Date:       2003-09-22 14:58:17

Wez,
Thanks for the note.  I don't see a pecl-dev list on the php subscription
web site.  How do we subscribe?

Would you suggest moving my (largely inactive) project
php-tuxedo (php-tuxedo.sourceforge.net) into PECL?  I haven't
made any updates to it in over a year.  There is still a lot of work
to be done but just haven't found the time to get back to it.  I believe
what's there is stable and useable, but I could use some configuration
help.

If you suggest moving this project, anything I should consider?

Thanks,
Brian