List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] Variable Scope
From:       LingWitt () insightbb ! com
Date:       2003-08-31 13:23:20

On Sunday, Aug 31, 2003, at 07:36 America/New_York, Jeremy Johnstone
wrote:

> It ain't gonna happen, so why continue to make an ass of yourself?
>
> When you get three of the top people in PHP's development telling you
> it
> will NEVER happen, then you should really pay attention! No amount of
> explaining, complaining, bitching, or whining will change that fact, so
> why waste everyones type with your posts?

I never bitched, wined, or truly complained. The first gerund is indeed
correct.

> I am not trying to be rude in the least bit, but you obviously aren't

Now whose being an ass! hypocrite!

> taking the hint from them to drop it. People like yourself make it hard

I ENDED THE THREAD LONG AGO, ONLY TO BE PULLED BACK IN BY COMMENTS LIKE
THIS.

> to ever get responses from the top people, because they get burned out
> by people like you.

Then give them something provocative to discuss, as I did.