List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] Shared module problems (core dumps) (under
From:       Zeev Suraski <zeev () zend ! com>
Date:       2003-08-29 18:48:32

At 19:49 29/08/2003, Andrey Hristov wrote:
>  Yes, it serves me well now. However this is a way to workaround the
>problem.
>An the problem exists and I want to hear from core experts (the best will be
>if
>Zeev or Andi) tell their opinion. I am concerned about this problem.

Internal classes were not all that popular at the time the module interface
was designed.  I guess that because roughly at the same time classes
started becoming more popular, we deprecated dl() - we never got to adding
hooks to unregister classes.  You should be able to use zend_hash_del() for
now at MSHUTDOWN, but I'll also add an alias zend_unregister_internal_class().

Zeev