List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] Re: Apache2Filter crashes on Windows
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () sfarc ! net>
Date:       2001-12-17 8:19:00

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 05:03:38PM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   Setup: Windows 2000, Apache 2 (current CVS), PHP 4 (current CVS).
>
>   After several requests Apache.exe crashes, when using the Apache2Filter
>   SAPI module of PHP 4.
>
>   I built both debug versions of Apache 2 and PHP 4, and the debugger
>   shows the cause of the crash to be in server/util_filter.c:416:
>   APR_BRIGADE_CONCAT(*saveto, *b);

Hi Sebastian,
Please provide a full gdb backtrace of the problem; just the last call
on the stack won't help the developers much.

Regards,
Daniel

(yes, I know my signature is stuffed ... fortune appears to be having
 problems).

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
e> but frankly, I'd rather circumcize myself with a sausage