List:       php-install
Subject:    [PHP-INST] apache+php4+extension(MSSQL) problems
From:       "Maurer Norbert" <norbert () barko ! hu>
Date:       2001-01-31 13:20:36

Hi!

I just installed the php4.04pl1+apache on win98.
I have to manage an MSSQL server through it.
It works just well until I use MySQL, but when I uncomment the proper =
extension it all fails.
Not even the simple ( phpinfo() ) works.
On startup I get the message unable to load php_mssql70.dll. It is there =
where it searches , but all I get is errors.

I tried to uncomment other extension, they don't work either!

Please help me on solving my problem.
Thanks, MAXXxxx