List:       php-install
Subject:    [PHP-INST] E  Bay is going up again..
From:       "tabathia" <TsJ () agrapeville ! com>
Date:       2001-01-27 23:01:41

Selling on eBay is getting a little more expensive...the more

you sell the more profit they make!

Are you tired of eBay and their price hikes?

Looking for an alternative?

Then we have just what you are looking for at a fraction of the cost!

Our Motto, The More YOU sell the more Profit YOU make...

For more complete details about this incredible offer, please respond to:

               newauctionsite@yahoo.com

With the words "more info" in the subject line.

Thank You