List:       php-install
Subject:    [PHP-INST] missing export php4ts.dll:ts_resource
From:       csvega () dreamworld ! com ! hk
Date:       2000-07-30 21:24:07

Hi,
I'ma newbie and I'm stuck in one place.
I follow install instruction, put the required dll file into windows directory(I'm \
trying install php4.01 to my window 98, using pre-compliiled binery). I did the \
reqedit part.  When I double click php.exe in window 98, "error starting program" as \
"the PHP.EXE file is linked to missing export PHP4TS.DLL:ts_resource" and after I \
clicked ok another box say "C:Program Files\php\php.exe", "a device attached to the \
system is not functioning."

Would someone out there please explain anything I can do/check?  Thanks a lot
in advance.

Absolutely new-bie
sam