List:       php-install
Subject:    Re: [PHP-INSTALL] Something is likely to be messed up here...
From:       Keith Roberts <keith () karsites ! net>
Date:       2007-09-21 7:41:00

Hi Frank. This needs dealing with from the end of debug.log:

conftest.c: In function 'main':
conftest.c:3: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function 'exit'
dyld: Library not loaded:
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.15.dylib

Referenced from:
/Users/frankcampagna/.Trash/php-5.2.4/./conftest

Reason: image not found
./configure: line 91490:  3591 Trace/BPT trap
./conftest

Maybe you can try a simple-as-possible configure command,
just give the prefix='xxx' and the other necessary options.
Let configure install php all under one subdirectory. See if
that helps trace the problem.

Regards

Keith Roberts

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Frank Campagna wrote:

> To: php-install@lists.php.net
> From: Frank Campagna <frank.campagna@gmail.com>
> Subject: [PHP-INSTALL] Something is likely to be messed up here...
>
> Hi All, got this message...
>
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |                       *** ATTENTION ***                            |
> |                                                                    |
> | Something is likely to be messed up here, because the configure    |
> | script was not able to detect a simple feature on your platform.   |
> | This is often caused by incorrect configuration parameters. Please |
> | see the file debug.log for error messages.                         |
> |                                                                    |
> | If you are unable to fix this, send the file debug.log to the      |
> | php-install@lists.php.net mailing list and include appropiate      |
> | information about your setup.                                      |
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | License:                                                           |
> | This software is subject to the PHP License, available in this     |
> | distribution in the file LICENSE.  By continuing this installation |
> | process, you are bound by the terms of this license agreement.     |
> | If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must abort |
> | the installation process at this point.                            |
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
>
> I'm installing PHP 5.2.4; Apache 2 2.2.6; and Mysql 5.0.45 for OS X;
> I'm running 10.4.10 for Intel on a 20" iMac
>
> I've attached the debug.log for your reference.
>
> I don't know if I need a resolution, or if this note is for your
> development needs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Campagna

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net