List:       php-install
Subject:    [PHP-INSTALL] php-imap installation problem
From:       ricksbowman () netscape ! net
Date:       2007-03-29 21:23:40

We're pursuing a PHP 5.0.4 installation on Fedora Core 4, and are having trouble \
getting IMAP installed. We followed the instructions at http://www.php.net/imap/ \
(also with several variations, including with-openssl). The compliation seems to run \
successfully, the 'with-imap' command is visible on the phpinfo page, but there is no \
entry for imap on the phpinfo page, and the imap function is not operational. Any \
suggestions?
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and \
email virus protection.