List:       php-install
Subject:    [PHP-INSTALL] Installing PHP on apache 2
From:       83.171.166.236
Date:       2006-11-24 15:12:26

I have followed the configuration instructions - I have put the following
into the apache config file :

<IfModule php4_module.c>

  php_value include_path ".;/php"

  php_admin_flag safe_mode on

</IfModule>

LoadModule php4_module "c:/php/php4apache2.dll"

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

but all I get when I test the configuration is the error message :cannot
load Php4apache2.dll into server, the specified module cannot be found. I
have placed the php4apache2.dd in the php directory but to no look.

Any ideas?