List:       php-install
Subject:    Re: [PHP-INSTALL] Installing PHP problems
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 13:52:59

Hi

Do you have Selinux set to active/permissive/disabled? as that may
cause some permissions problems depending on the state... it did for
me with FC3

Also, what does /var/log/messages and /var/log/httpd/error_log show
you, if anything?

try doing a
$apachectl configtest
and see what that coughs up.

Does apache have read access on the php5.so file?

HTH
James