List:       php-i18n
Subject:    [PHP-I18N] I18N extension code updated.
From:       68.19.26.196
Date:       2003-06-18 2:17:06

for the adventurous,
   the code for my I18N extension has been updated. have a look at
http://www.pearfr.org/~cshmoove .
it doesnt (yet) build on *nix (works fine on my XP box), but someone is
helping me to resolve that as we speak. there's tons more to do, but the
latest version is already functional in many areas - in particular the
Locale, DecimalFormat, ChoiceFormat and Currency classes.

for more background, read here :
http://www.zend.com/lists/php-dev/200303/msg00656.html

l0t3k