List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] RE : [PHP-GTK] Re: GtkCellRendererToggle trouble
From:       "Marc Quinton" <mquinton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 11:59:10

On 3/21/07, Hervé HERITIER <hh@xp-consult.net> wrote:

> 4. Do you have some reproducing code?
>         The treeview is instanciated by glade.
>
>         private function createSerialTypesTreeView () {
>                 $this->_lstSerials = $this->getWidget('lstSerials');

- this is not a fully, and expurged code ; so don't think about getting help.
- you will get help if you give us some code running out of the box,
with YOUR probleme
and only that.
- you could paste your code on any available pastebin servers. There
are many out there. Usually, I use this one :
http://php-gtk.pastebin.ca/

PS: you can contact us on live IRC chat : irc://irc.freenode.net/#php-gtk