List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] Folder Selection List.
From:       Ron Tarrant <rtarrant () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2006-11-13 11:54:11

Hi Marc,

Okay, I found it. (And thanks to FGM for pointing the way, too).

As I mentioned before, the tutorial you based this on isn't mine. I'm
not sure of the guy's name (I've never noticed a name on his site). I
didn't see anything in your code to comment on; it looks good, but you
might want to change the comment that mentions me.

Take care.

-Ron T.

--
Ron Tarrant