List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    [PHP-GTK] Gnope 1.5.1 is out
From:       Christian Weiske <cweiske () cweiske ! de>
Date:       2006-07-19 17:57:59

Hello all,

Today I released a new version of Gnope, the windows installer for
PHP-Gtk2. It lets you setup a complete PHP-Gtk2 environment with PHP
5.1.4, Gtk 2.6.9, PHP-Gtk2 alpha, PEAR 1.4.9 and some PHP-Gtk2 programs
to play with.

The changes from the first version:
- I added some php extensions: gettext, socket, mysql, sqlite, pdo (+
mysql and sqlite pdo drivers)
- the latest packages from gnope
- Other PHP installations are detected and conflict resolutions tips are
given
- Other PEAR installations are detected and deactivated if Gnope is
installed.
- It is possible to install Gnope as administrator, and use it as normal
user without admin rights now (finally)

You can get it at
> http://www.gnope.org/download.php
or the direct link:
> http://www.gnope.org/downloads/GnopeSetup-1.5.1.exe
(8.8MB)

Since Gnope is Open Source software, you can get the source code used to
create the package:
> http://www.gnope.org/downloads/GnopeInstaller-1.5.1.src.tar.bz2
(8.7MB)

--=20