List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    [PHP-GTK] Re: how to use shortcuts on windows
From:       139.179.206.222
Date:       2003-12-11 15:00:23

>first i move to D:\Program Files\nusphere\apache\php
>then i type php -q D:\phpprog\scriptname.php

>this works fine

You can give the working directory for a shortcut on windows. right click on
the shortcut and see the properties page. In windows XP you can see the text
box with a label "start in". if you write "D:\Program
Files\nusphere\apache\php" there, windows will first move to that directory
and then start your application.

also try this on dos promt and see what it says:
"D:\progra~2\nusphere\apache\php\php.exe" -q D:\phpprog\scriptname.php

>when i type php -q D:\phpprog\scriptname.php in the ms-dos promt at any
location (for example D:\)
>i get an error message (cant find php_gd.dll and some more libraries). So i
guess it has something to do with
>PHP_BIN, but i don't know what. Can you help me?

for the extensions problem set the extension dir in your php.ini correctly.
(probably "D:/Program Files/nusphere/apache/php/extensions/" will work)

good luck!