List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] Lecture
From:       epplestun <epplestun () alaplaya ! com>
Date:       2003-10-25 10:22:05

You can view in http://talks.php.net some talks about PHP-GTK, Alan and
Andrey gives some conferences about PHP-GTK. If you want to give you
some ideas ... write me, I gave one conference about PHP-GTK this year
in the Euskal Party, you can see the pictures in:
www.alaplaya.com/~epplestun/confe/ In this conference I teach the power
of PHP-GTK with examples, with file browser, with PHP IDE
(PHP-EDDI-DEV), with phpMyAdmin via PHP-GTK (gMysql). I think the best
form to teach something is with examples and analyzing these.

Regards