List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] Windows 98
From:       "Andrew Smith" <andrew () bluebox ! co ! za>
Date:       2003-08-29 13:43:29

> 1) using auto_prepend_file in php.ini, with php -c path-of-php-ini ?
> 2) using php -f file ?

Mmmm. We tested it fine on a Windows 98 machine in our office (which is when
I wrote and said it worked), but the client still claims it isn't working -
"Too many parameters  - php.exe".
I told him to run php.exe -f agrelek.php

The php.ini file sites in the same directory as php.exe. Do I still need to
add "- c php.ini"?
And what does auto_prepend_file do? It is currently blank in my php.ini
file.