List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] Re: how to debug on windows
From:       Tony Leake <tleake () ebuyer ! com>
Date:       2003-08-14 7:30:41

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 03:34, Aaron wrote:
> I always use batch files to execute my apps, with the following contents:
>
> @echo off
> <path to php binaries>\php.exe <name of script>
> pause
>
> The pause allows you to read the error messages :)

What I did in the end, bearing in mind I'm really only used to working
in Linux is:

set up php to log to a file
shared the folder,
mounted it under linux
tail the logs so i see errors in real time and used php's error_log
function to print out messages.

Also got to use my fave editor.

Thanks for all of the suggestions
tony

--

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one
works.