List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK] GtkVBox: How to delete widgets?
From:       Christoph Muehlmann <c.muehlmann () tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2002-02-25 14:56:08

Hi!

Am 2002.02.25 13:09:51 +0100 schrieb(en) Sebastian G.:
> I have a GtkVBox with a number of labels in it. I need to change the
> number of the labels in that box depending on what data I am collecting.
> -> How can I delete all the labels in that GtkVBox like I do reset a
> GtkCTree with
> | $ctree -> clear();

I think there is no function like that, but you can make your own:

create an new Class like myGtkVBox which extends GtkVBox with a function
clear(). In this function you can use the Array containing the childs of
the
GtkVBox ($gtkvbox->children) and the remove()-function of the
parent-parent-class of GtkVBox (GtkContainer is parent of GtkBox is p. of
GtkVBox)

Christoph