List:       php-gtk-doc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK-DOC] Chinese Doc Generation
From:       mikespook <mikespook () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-23 9:29:15

Hi, Anant

There are some files that have'nt upload into cvs.
 I've send them to the list, cause I have no account with the cvs.

Do you have time to upload them?

And the lastest Chines version published in here:

http://www.i-fang.com/php/php%2Dgtk%2Ddoc/tutorials/tutorials.html

I'm sure that It can be generated with no problem.

:-P

Mike @ China