List:       php-gtk-doc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK-DOC] Bulgarian Translation
From:       Scott Mattocks <scott () crisscott ! com>
Date:       2006-05-19 20:22:53

Christian (Steph please see below),

I tried building the Bulgarian (bg) version of the manual. It looks like
it worked but I got a bunch of error messages:

No "bg" localization exists.
No context named "title" exists in the "bg" localization.
No template named "chapter" exists in the context named "title" in the
"bg" localization.
No "bg" localization of "tableofcontents" exists; using "en".
No "bg" localization exists.

Any idea what needs to be changed for these?

Steph,

Once the errors go away, is it safe to add a new language?

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Mattocks