List:       php-gtk-dev
Subject:    [PHP-GTK-DEV] Should Gtk be a namespace?
From:       Bruno_P._Gonçalves <scorninpc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-04 12:03:33

I'm almost completing the implementation of Gtk classes, and by writing
some Gdk and GtkSourceView features, I came to doubt to use Gtk as a
namespace.

I think it would be nice to have Gtk and Gdk as namespaces, like.

$win = new \Gtk\Window();
$win->show_all();
\Gtk\main_quit();

The problem are. What the best place to add 3th party code? Like
SourceView? Inside Gtk namespace? on own namespace?

$sv = new \Gtk\SourceView();

or

$sv = new \GtkSource\View();

Any advice?