List:       php-gtk-dev
Subject:    [PHP-GTK-DEV] Hints on setting windows environment to build php-gtk
From:       Cristiano Sumariva <sumariva () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-01 17:59:38

Hi I trying to fix Gdkscreen->get_monitor_geometry method to return the
correct monitor resolution since in multiple monitor/GPU machines the screen
size is somewhat the sum of all monitor device spaces arranged by the window
manager.

For this I need first to be able to compile both php and php-gtk so I can
start looking up for the function definition.

Can you provide me some hints on environment needed.
I following elizabeth clues at
http://elizabethmariesmith.com/how-to-compile-php52-and-php-gtk2-on-windows-using-visual-c-express
.

Up to now I got the free Visual Studio C++ 2008 but got stucked at php
configure script not been able to find the mc.exe file.
I now trying to install the Microsoft Plataform SDK ( Windows Server 2003 )
in hope to find that binary file.