List:       php-gtk-dev
Subject:    Re: [PHP-GTK-DEV] current version
From:       xektrum <xektrum () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-25 15:41:01

Hi there,

You're right, last "oficial" stable version is working with gtk 2.12 and PHP
5.2.x. Though you can always compile svn, which should work with most
recents gtk versions and PHP 5.3.x plus cairo support. If you're on windows
you can head to http://perisama.net/downloads/php-gtk-snaps/ to check out a
snapshot with PHP 5.3 and cairo support.
If you don't know how to compile or you are having problems with php-gtk,
you can always ask for help in the #php-gtk channel on
irc.freenode.netservers of the IRC network.

We all want a new "official" PHP-GTK release soon, with full PHP 5.3 support
and stuff, but there's a lot of work needed and to few people working on it.
So you're welcome to help them out and make everyone happier.

Regards
Orlando Saavedra.

PS: Everything I said its on my own, and does not represents the thoughts of
the PHP-GTK group