List:       php-gtk-dev
Subject:    [PHP-GTK-DEV] Compile a PHP-Gtk script
From:       "difenza2003\ () libero\ ! it" <difenza2003 () libero ! it>
Date:       2005-01-16 15:26:29

Hi all guru programming, maybe there isn't a right place but
this mailing-list is the last place for me.
I want compile my first PHP-GTk application but the compilation
process is a problem to solve for me.  I have try with RoadSend compiler
but i have find a bug :
http://www.roadsend.com/p/forum/viewThread.php?mID=8161a7e2175a595a915a650a1b8d7c3a&pa \
geID=comForum&tID=bb8a22750f8bd7e69cc560ab71a5778c&expandedIds=bb8a22750f8bd7e69cc560ab71a5778c
 At this point i have try with Priadoblender compiler. With Priado i have
compiled simple script but when i have try with PHP-GTk there are problem
like dependencies or module. The last version of project
cannot install on my system (i'm not lucky man).
Sorry for Off Topic post but i don't be able to solve this problem.
Thanks so much and good work to all :):):)
P.S: Andrei have you advice for me ?