List:       php-gtk
Subject:    [PHP-GTK] ***Get a piece of the #1 CASH MACHINE on the net***
From:       "s4p69 () yahoo ! com" <s4p69 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-20 17:22:09

SEX SELLS!!!

Enjoy the riches of the most lucrative business in the world without being "in the \
business".
If you are in need of money quickly, This is for you.  You don't have to access the \
website if you do not wish, just take the money it will generate for you.
Believe me it will be a short time until you will receive hundreds, then thousands \
each month.  Would you like to be earning $10,000 a month within 6 months. It costs \
nothing to check it out but it could change your life forever, as it did mine.
For full details e-mail me:
mailto:s4p69@hotmail.com

For further details reply with 'MORE DETAILS'
in the subject line. "If you want to be
removed from my email database please reply
with 'REMOVE' in the subject line