List:       php-general-es
Subject:    [PHP-ES] =?windows-1251?B?TWFraW5nIE1vbmV5IG9uIENyYWlnc2xpc3Q=?=
From:       Lagina Todd <lipautz () sbox ! tugraz ! at>
Date:       2009-01-31 9:53:42

Hello!

I couldn't wait till the morning to share this great experience I had and still \
having. I am a little excited, so please excuse me, if I am disturbing you, but I had \
to share this with as many people as possible. I have your email from a friend, who \
asked me to share this with you too, so if you are interested you can also do it.

I am talking about the Craigslist Kit I recently signed up for and received for \
absolutely free, as a free trial. This is awesome! I could never quite grasp how \
money could be made with Craigslist, until now. Everything is so easy to understand. \
This has opened my eyes to a new way of making money using Craigslist, one that I \
would never have thought of. I am so thankful to these guys, that they advised me \
that they are giving away free trial Craigslist kits, so I joined and took advantage \
of that offer immediately. You cannot loose anything if you try this, as it is a Free \
Trial Kit.

Get your free trial kit today! If you are interested to take it, send them an email \
to gehrkiclarence1515@gmail.com so they can send you back more instructions on how to \
order the free trial kit - that's what I did. They say offers are limited, so hurry \
up!

Enjoy!

Regards