List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] GD and arrays
From:       "Mike Wes" <m_wes () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 19:13:43

Hello,

I have the following case. I am working on a PHP script which contains an
array. Now I want to include a PHP created picture, which is a .php file
(gd, now further called as the picture.php file). Till so far, everything is
ok. The picture is created following as wished.

Now , I want to include values in the picture.php file, which make use of an
array which is used in the program above.
- I am not able to get any array accessed in the picture.php file!

P.S. I am able to access single values in the picture.php. I am also able to
list out values of the araay in the script who calls the picture-php file.

Can anybody give me a clue, how I can access the array in the picture.php ?
Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug (in that case I prefere a
workaround).

Regards,

Mike Wes

m_wes@yahoo.com