List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] MS SQL error handling...
From:       Christian Dechery <lemming () vento ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-03-31 15:11:53

At 11:58 30/3/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hope it helps.
>Let me know if it works for you.

well... it was in fact a great idea... but it didn't work... for some
reason... ob_*() functions do not grab warnings and error messages
generated by PHP... so warnings AND the error messages were lost...

maybe I didn't implement it the best way... I don't know... but I really
tried every way I can possibly imagine, and it didn't work.

thanks anyway...