List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] $PHP_SELF
From:       "elias" <elias_bachaalany () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-03-31 8:59:07

please try this:

<pre>
<?

/*
Tells whether or not to register the EGPCS (Environment, GET, POST, Cookie,
Server) variables as global variables. You may want to turn this off if you
don't want to clutter your scripts' global scope with user data. This makes
the most sense when coupled with track_vars - in which case you can access
all of the EGPCS variables through the $HTTP_ENV_VARS, $HTTP_GET_VARS,
$HTTP_POST_VARS, $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS, and $HTTP_SERVER_VARS arrays in the
global scope.
*/

  var_dump($HTTP_ENV_VARS);
?>